While COVID-19 presents a unique challenge to the beauty industry, Colour Bar Studio is taking every precaution to protect both our staff and our guests. Available below is a list of industry guidelines that we will adhere to. Before you reach out to us please make sure you have read our COVID-19 guidelines below, as they will be strictly enforced. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us, and we look forward to serving you in good health!
- Proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is required by all parties during servicing and at all times while inside the Colour Bar Studio suite.
- Clients will be required to bring their own masks in order to receive services in the studio. We recommend wearing a disposable mask that hooks around the ears, due to possible damage by hair color or cutting shears. If you do not have a mask, we will have masks for sale at the studio.
- Clients’ temperatures will be checked with a non-contact temperature scanner before entering the suite. Please wait to be greeted at the door before entering the suite.
- Clients are required to wash their hands for 20 seconds upon entering the building after checking in.
- Employees will wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after each service is performed, and, when gloves are worn, change gloves after each client’s service.
- Our staff will perform a thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently contacted surfaces every 60 minutes; cleaning and disinfecting all personal care and personal grooming tools is done after every use.
- As always, towels and capes are washed after each client.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the salon.